|Date Posted||September 28, 2019|
Manpower is seeking a Project Manager certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute (PMI) through all phases of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with extensive expertise in PeopleSoft Human Capital Management, specifically, upgrades from PeopleSoft v9.0/PeopleTools 8.53 to PeopleSoft v9.2/PeopleTools 8.57
The key responsibility of this role is to coordinate with PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource business partners to define or review requirements, design and develop optimal system solutions at a senior level programmer analyst. Key Responsibilities include:
- Provides expert level strategic perspective on the operational and detailed technical impact of functional business requirements against existing and planned PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource deployments and upgrades. Assists Business Systems Analysts in developing PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource functional specifications with an expert emphasis on ensuring requirement specificity for reasonable deliverable expectations.
- Provides expert level PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource technical design and programming with an emphasis on leveraging delivered functionality to deliver products with efficient operation, reuse, and reasonable use of new toolsets where applicable. Delivers expert level quality unit tested PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource System components which fully comply with business requirements (including suggested and agreed upon refinements).
- Demonstrated by finding relatively few minor functional issues during System, Integration and User Acceptance Testing. Collaborates with Business Systems Analysts and Information Technology Systems development teammates to evaluate solution alternatives and strongly influence recommended solutions using delivered PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource functionality balancing the optimal use of configuration and development.
- Assists in establishing PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource system testing requirements and provides expert technical support on system and integration tests to ensure application requirements are successfully met. Provides expert level technical guidance and mentoring to develop less experienced Peoplesoft Financial and Human Resource programmers. May function as technical project leader during PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource System implementations, including hardware/software installation and user training. Includes assisting with project plan development as appropriate.
- Provides production support of the PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource suite of applications. Coordinates with Business Systems Analysts to provide ad hoc reporting support in response to management and production support requests. Attends PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource Project Prioritization Meetings with users to discuss project progress and prioritize future projects in accordance with established PeopleSoft implementation strategy.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Sciences or experience may substitute for minimum education requirements
- Five or more years in a programmer/analyst position working with PeopleSoft Financial and Human Resource and supporting business partner interfaces.
- Experience in leading small to mid-sized projects and providing technical team leadership A structured development technique in system development is required.