|Date Posted||September 7, 2019|
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology Staffing organization, has an opening for a PeopleSoft Project Manager position to work within one of our large clients in the Madison, WI area. Please see the job description and requirements below for more details.
Please send your resume to Sam Worple at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] if you're interested in learning more about this role! To view all jobs from Apex, and/or sign up to receive posting alerts that match your criteria, join our Talent Network via http://itcareers.apexsystemsinc.com/.
- Develops, plans, and implements components of PeopleSoft (ERP) system.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors progress for the ERP system.
- Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future ERP system functionality to meet organizational needs.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs a group of PeopleSoft Analysts and Database Administrators.
- Proficient with contemporary project management methodologies such as Agile. Works closely with all levels of customers to plan and execute PeopleSoft Solution projects.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178