|Date Posted||January 30, 2019|
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Project Manager, well versed in PeopleSoft, with our large and growing client in Raleigh.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Project Manager:
- Establish, and document project scope and implementation plan
- Outline resource and budgetary requirements
- Design, build, test, and deploy project pilots
- Work across the organization to initiate change and deploy solutions
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent and PMP required
- At least 7 years of experience in PeopleSoft Project Manager in a large enterprise environment required
- Experience managing budgets in excess of $1 M
- Experience implementing HCM, FSCM, and Portal Solutions
- Strong working knowledge of IT technologies and infrastructure
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to manage team across a matrix organizational structure
- Ability to manage the performance of external vendors
Keywords: PeopleSoft Project Manager, PMP, Waterfall, Agile, Vendor Management
Job ID: 315374
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!