|Date Posted||June 1, 2021|
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a PeopleSoft Production Support Consultant. This is a position with Advantage Resourcing (we will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as a 401k plan. Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Title: PeopleSoft Production Support Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, MN or San Francisco (Remote initially)
Description: We are looking for a candidate with advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities to provide production support for PeopleSoft apps specifically in Payroll recruiting and benefits.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues by working with the team members business tech partners to effectively troubleshoot investigate analyze and identify production issues and root cause.
- Uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems.
- Identify technical support gaps in the current technology process and recommend changes and usability to assure SLAs can be supported.
- Assess changes for risk to production systems and assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Responsible for accurate and timely communication of production issues.
- Applies deep knowledge of data accuracy corporate policies and data security to any aspects of the project
- 2+ years of HR systems experience (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or Workday) 2+ years of process design or improvement experience
- 2+ year of experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Programming
- 4+ years of application production support experience
Adv. Ref.#: 1211768
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.