|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Jefferson Wells is seeking a PeopleSoft PeopleTools SME Consultant for a banking client based in the Denver, CO market. The consultant will be supporting an internal audit engagement for the client. This is a REMOTE role where the work can be done locally here within the Metro Detroit area.
Proposed Scope: The PeopleSoft PeopleTools Upgrade internal audit project will focus on the following key processes and controls:
- Project Initiation and Governance
- Business and Technical Requirements
- User Acceptance and Technical Testing
- Issue Management
- Data Migration
- Segregation of Duties / Access to Production
- PeopleSoft is an in-scope environment for the Bank's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) program.
- The PeopleTools Upgrade follows the Bank's established software development lifecycle control framework ("PD" controls) described above.
- Client's Internal Audit will complete design and operating effectiveness audit procedures for project initiation / governance, business / technical requirements, go-live, post-implementation and segregation of duties / access to production process areas.
- The co-source partner will provide technical expertise and complete design and operating effectiveness audit procedures for user acceptance / technical testing, issue management, and data migration process areas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Subject Matter Expertise required
At Jefferson Wells (www.jeffersonwells.com), we've built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk & compliance, tax, finance & accounting and business optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup. Jefferson Wells is an Equal Opportunity Employer.