|Date Posted||June 17, 2021|
Title: PeopleSoft Payroll Trainer
Location: Richmond VA
Duration: 9+ Months
- We are seeking a Training Developer/Instructor with experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) 9.2 modules (Human Resources, Benefits, Time & Attendance, and Payroll) with a specific focus on Payroll.
- This individual must have a passion for training and be well versed in adult learning principles, and demonstrate excellent facilitation skills in both in-person and virtual environments.
- The candidate must be comfortable facilitating course material for large scale systems integration initiatives. Nominees must be flexible, adaptable, collaborative, and open-minded to meet changing program needs and requirements. Experience with the WebEx Training tool is a plus!
Required Technology Experience:
- Oracle's PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 system
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a virtual environment as needed
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory principles
- Ability to identify and establish ongoing training needs, make recommendations, and provide updates to training materials
- Ability to facilitate training classes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and superior oral and written communication skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate training courses for end users
- Anticipate and adapt to meet learner needs within the classroom setting
- Identify, develop, and test training data in the training database
- Update, test, and maintain course materials
- Partner with the change leadership team and internal SMEs to deliver excellent training materials and training classes
- Create training communications as needed (job aids, notification of system changes, etc.)
- Assess/monitor learner questions via email requests and in class to determine additional training needs.