|Location||Palm Beach Gardens, FL|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2019|
Almost a P/S project manager handling support & troubleshooting. Handling request for data/data mining, issues with reporting and troubleshooting. 95% functional, no coding but should have SQL and some troubleshooting skills
● Peoplesoft Payroll Functional Consultant with at least 10 plus years of experience in Payroll, Time & Labor, and Human Resource Functions.
● Strong experience and exposure in Project Management.
● Exposure to some Technical skills and hands on in Peopletools, People Code, SQR and Application Engine as well as Microsoft SQL Server.
● Version Experience required in PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and Peopletools 8.5x
Examples of duties and essential functions:
● Support for PeopleSoft HCM/North America Payroll - Time & Labor, Payroll, and some Human Resources
● Provide Guidance and System Configuration for New Business, New Payroll Taxes
● Adhoc Reporting for Internal and External Customers
● Troubleshoot non-recurring / unusual system issues with Peoplesoft
● Testing and Migrating Oracle/PeopleSoft Payroll Tax Updates
● Support for the Labor Scheduling System as it feeds data into PeopleSoft T&L
● Project Co-Lead, IT Business Analyst for ADP Payroll Process Outsourcing Project - Defining System Process Changes - Scoping, Specing, and Testing Changes to Current and New PS Processes for their internal processing as well as interfaces to/from ADP
Sufficient education, training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and ability to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, IT, Accounting, or related field
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to work independently and well with others while working on time critical items.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.