|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 17, 2020|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft Payroll Functional Analyst in New York, NY.
This position serves on a team of PeopleSoft subject matter experts working on the implementation and post go-live support of the PeopleSoft North American Payroll module. This person will work closely with EITS, Payroll and our implementation partner during the implementation. This role provides guidance to business owners through requirements gathering, design, configuration, conversion, testing and deployment. Once deployed, this position will provide post-production support, assist with knowledge transfer, roll out new delivered and custom functionality, and provide support during system upgrades. This individual will also provide recommendations to business owners (Finance) and IT Management on process improvements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise on setting up earnings, deductions, taxes, garnishments, payroll calendars, processing rules, etc.; Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the payroll system
- Participate in conference room pilots
- Perform unit, integrated and parallel payroll testing and report issues and track through resolution; Validate all upstream/downstream system impacts during testing phases
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed
- Assist in the implementation, testing and integration with Time and Attendance and Absence Management
- Troubleshoot production issues related to payroll processing, G/L interfaces and tax reporting
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions