|Location||East Ridge, TN|
|Date Posted||October 9, 2020|
Experis/ManpowerGroup has partnered with a Federal Integrator to assist them in identifying a PeopleSoft Payroll Developer for their end client in Chattanooga, TN.
Role Overview/Job Responsibilities:
- Provide PeopleSoft payroll support for the project.
- As Techno functional PeopleSoft resource, support multiple PeopleSoft applications and other custom applications integrated with PeopleSoft.
- Support heavily customized PeopleSoft applications - HCM, CRM, Pensions, and Portal
- Provide support for steady state (production and non-prod) environments, enhancements and minor projects.
- Troubleshoot incidents and support requests and develop fixes.
- . Recommend solutions to satisfy user requirements and determine the impact on the new/existing design.
- Assist in analyzing and documenting user requirements of new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Coordinate and support the development and deployment of user documentation.
- Identify inputs, outputs and throughputs of a business process.
- Define data requirements.
- 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Payroll, Benefits, Ben Admin, HR, Medical Billing, Time & Labor.
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft development (SQL, Cobol, AE, SQR, ExceltoCI and PeopleCode).
- Experience in Integration Broker.
- Experience in Tax Updates.
Required Technical Skills:
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Payroll
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft development
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft eCompensation
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Pensions
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft App Engine
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Benefits
- 4+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Portal
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Responsible for activities such as program design, coding, testing, debugging or documentation.
- Has technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming, and understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- May write programs according to specifications, which may be provided by engineers, technical architects, or other computer scientists.
- Update, repair, modify and expand existing computer programs
- Perform more routine aspects of the position and is supervised by higher levels.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)