|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2020|
***NO THIRD PARTY VENDORS***
Top Healthcare Organization
New York, NY
- The role is to assist in guiding the end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll system.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Payroll and Time and Labor - including integration with Human Resource, Absence Management, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle payroll, absence management, and time and labor processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Collection Devices (TCD's) is a plus.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor or Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.