|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
Job Number: 489083
Peoplesoft Operational Accountant
OVERVIEW: Advanced Resources is partnered with a valued client in the Chicago LOOP area. Conveniently between the Ogilvie and Union Station! They are currently in need of an Operational Accountant (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Credit/Collections) who has experience working within Peoplesoft. This role will specifically be within the Accounts Receivables Group, but any expereince that includes Peoplesoft is acceptable.
COMPENSATION: Up to $23.10/Hr.
Concurrently performs multiple assignments with multiple priorities which can involve any of the following below:
- Send out Friendly Payment Reminder
- Request from customer for invoices or statement
- Respond to trade reference requests
- Review "OPEN CREDIT" query to address credits older than 9 months
- Complete Remittance requests
- Review and reseach Short/Over Payments (Deductions)
- Credit applications processing
- If time permits, add in collection work
- 5+ Years of Experience within Accounting. Specifically with Operational Accounting.
- Experience with ERP System PEOPLESSOFT is a MUST
- Intermediate Excel Skills (VLOOKUPS/Pivot Tables) is a Plus
Advanced Resources is a talent solutions organization headquartered in Chicago providing staffing, consulting, and workforce solutions nationwide. Our goal is to help people move their careers forward and help businesses solve their most complex challenges. Thanks to our commitment to providing an exceptional experience for both our clients and talent, we are a perennial winner of the prestigious Best of Staffing® Diamond Award. By placing our team, clients, and talent first, every day we make a difference.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.