|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Peoplesoft Integrator/Support Analyst in New York, New York (NY).
The PeopleSoft HCM Pension & Time Keeping Group is seeking two temporary consultants to perform technical development of various pension requirements that will encompass new programs, retrofit current processes, and enhance existing codes for the implementation of the pension phase two project. Since the pension phase one project went live a few months ago, it is critical that these consultants work closely with both functional, and technical, teams to satisfy phase two's technical requirements and make sure they work in full conjunction with the current pension business processes.
- Verify user business/technical requirements
- Perform analysis of business processes and system requirements, and develop the best technical solution possible
- Design the technical solution to translate business requirements and processes into well-documented technical specifications
- Build programs, processes, and objects that support the technical solutions of the business need
- Unit test the technical application to confirm results and functionality
- System test the process to confirm module impact to the rest of the system
- Adhere to standards by documenting all results of the Technical Design, and Unit Test Plans, in a professional and timely manner
- Observe the Standard Project Development Life Cycle approach
- Create all necessary change control requirements to migrate all the affected objects from one environment to another