|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
ITAC Is assisting one of our largest clients in their search for a PeopleSoft Developer. This person with be most responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, documenting, and implementing new software solutions and supporting existing applications. This person will need to be able to operate in a team environment and expected to be a leader.
This role is located in Birmingham, Alabama and there will not be a remote option. The company is offering an amazing relocation package for the move to Birmingham!
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of programming experience; or a Master’s degree and 3 years of programming experience
- Superior knowledge of and experience using programming languages, platforms, and data structures
- Analytical thinking skills with experience in identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Identify, analyze, and solve business problems to improve work processes
- Experience working with third-party enterprise software is preferred
- Superior knowledge of and experience applying application software development methodologies
- Ability to work with others in a professional manner to achieve a common goal
- Excellent Written/Spoken Communication skills
- Experience in technical writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience motivating, mobilizing, and coaching associates/peers
- Experience effectively prioritizing and multitasking
- Experience with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) applications is preferred
- Experience in designing and developing applications using Oracle’s PeopleTools technology is desired