|Date Posted||March 16, 2021|
Our client in Sarasota is looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Benefits Administration Subject Matter Expert.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 (PUM 30 or higher)
- Functional Benefits Administration experience with at least one full life-cycle implementation and deep understanding of setup tables, integration points, and reporting.
- Hands-on Configuration of Benefits Administration (Benefit Programs, Benefit Plans, Benefit Events, Rates, and Calculation Rules), eBenefits including Fluid is required.
- Expertise in Benefits Administration process flow and ability to proactively audit for data and process errors to ensure smooth system operation.
- Experience partnering with HR Team to implement best practice setup for Benefits/HRMS, and implement efficiencies, new functionality, and system/configuration improvements.
- Experience facilitating organizational & process changes, collaborating with HR and IT Leadership, providing communication, training, and execution on change-based projects.
- Ability to partner with HR Team to provide system training, explain/design configuration options, and provide guidance for checklists and Benefits processing.
- Ability to follow-up and provide continuous feedback, guidance, and information to customers and key stakeholders.
- Implementation of Benefits Open Enrollment is preferred.
- Implementation experience of Fluid Life Events is preferred.
- Experience with integrations and third-party vendors
- Proficiency with reviewing and writing SQL is required
- Experience in all project phases including:
- Conduct / Document Business Process Requirements
- Facilitate Fit/Gap sessions to determine the configuration and identify potential customization's (with a goal of minimizing customizations)
- Author functional specification documents
- Facilitate configuration and application security decisions
- Configure the system to meet the SMH business requirements
- Develop/document test conditions, scenarios, and scripts
- Conduct system and integration testing
- Advice on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience with PS Query and Reporting Tools are required
- Require a college degree, with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.