|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
Genesis10 is seeking an HR PeopleSoft Developer for a direct hire position with a Global Asset Management Firm in Midtown, New York.
Our Client, a Global Asset Management Firm, is looking for a PeopleSoft Developer to join their HR-IT team, which is responsible for enterprise applications including (but not limited to) PeopleSoft, SAP, Taleo and Esker. The individual would be involved in maintenance and support of PeopleSoft HR modules in a global environment on an Oracle/Unix platform.
Support, maintenance and enhancement of modules within the HR suite (Core HR, Benefits Admin, Payroll Interface, eCompensation, eProfile).
- 10+ years PeopleSoft technical experience working with the PS HR suite on an Oracle/Unix platform
- PeopleTools experience working with the PS HR suite on an Oracle/Unix platform
- HCM 9.2, tools 8.54+
- Expertise with Oracle PL/SQL including the ability to identify and troubleshoot report performance issues. Adhoc query analysis.
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Understanding Firewall and System Architecture Concepts
- Ability to resolve problems, either individually or by coordinating with finance management and technical support staff
- Capable of outlining specifications for system enhancements
- Experience/Expertise with general configuration concepts related to the HR modules.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”