|Date Posted||September 4, 2019|
PeopleSoft HCM Project Manager
Primary Location – Schaumburg, IL
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Project Manager t for our premier client in Schaumburg, IL. This is a full-time, direct hire position in the education industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science Information Systems, Business Analysis or related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
Skills (Must Haves):
- A minimum 6 years of experience in PeopleSoft HCM
- Hands-on experience supporting PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Knowledge of SQL
- Expertise in problem solving, leadership and presentation skills.
- Excellent written, documentation and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage tasks and activities, work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new emerging applications, technologies and techniques
- Experience supporting both vendor applications and custom developed software
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies and technology along with business analysis and needs assessment experience
- Strong knowledge of HR concepts, processes, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, ePerformance, eCompensation and Benefits
- Experience with Oracle Taleo modules
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Responsible for configuration, implementation, security, requirements gathering, and overall maintenance of the PeopleSoft HCM application
- Responsible for issue resolution, system-wide and ad hoc reporting, testing system enhancements, user training, and point-of-contact between IT and HR system end users
- Supports HR related interfaces and functional support
- Maintains and supports PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application
- Assist in translating the problems, needs and requests of constituent business areas into application development projects and software solutions
- Provides technical expertise for system analysis, design and implementation of applications and systems integration
- Reviews, evaluates and reports on progress and quality within projects including: problem definition and specifications; systems design; programming effort; controls; documentation; issue identification/resolution and conversion
- Document business requirements by attending meetings and engaging customers/business analysts in clarifying needs
- Provide system support to HR user community, resolves systems issues, and identifies system changes to support business needs
- Keep abreast of new PeopleSoft HCM and related application area technologies, determining their relevance to the organization
- Participate in the implementation of additional modules, as recommended
- Troubleshoot production issues and determines appropriate routing
- Document all processes, workflows, and related system activities
- Develop strong interpersonal working relationships with Human Resources and Payroll staff
- Focus on creative efforts to facilitate improvements and effect change
Interested? Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America, and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.