|Date Posted||April 20, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft HCM/Payroll Functional Team Lead in Newington, Connecticut (CT).
The candidate will assist with project planning, application design, technical support and work order assignments. This is a functional role that requires excellent oral and written communication skills as they will be working with the business owners as well as developers. They will be responsible for maintaining and developing staff skills, writing yearly performance evaluations, coaching and mentoring according to our company values. They will be responsible for providing PeopleSoft functional support acting as the subject matter expert for HR and payroll. They will work with the business owners to propose cost effective solutions that will align the ERP application with business objectives while maintaining adherence to all company policies and procedures. They will provide best practice guidance to the business on using the PeopleSoft application, implementing new projects and guiding them through PUM updates.
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap analysis, configuration, testing and production support
- Assist in fully integrating and configuring the PeopleSoft system into current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Motivate staff utilizing our values and behaviors, assign work and monitor progress
- Responsible for goal setting and writing yearly performance evaluations
- Develop skill sets in staff to insure group can provide adequate support as well as personal development
- Attend daily huddles and setup weekly staff meetings to keep projects on target and help eliminate barriers to successful completion
- Attend project staff meetings with business owners to advise on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Work with the Security team to develop roles and insure confidentiality of employee data