|Date Posted||June 27, 2020|
Job # : 152588
Title : Peoplesoft HCM (Payroll) Analyst
Location : Indianapolis, IN
Salary Range : up to $45.00/hr.
Position : IT
We are assisting our client in Indianapolis in their search for Peoplesoft HCM (Payroll) Analyst to join their team as part of a major modernization effort. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the conversion to Peoplesoft so needs to be able to teach a department of 5-18 people. Previous experience with modernization projects is desired. This is a techno-functional role.
This is a contract to hire opportunity with an expected hourly rate of up to $45.00/hr.
Specializing in IT, engineering, and manufacturing, Diverse Tech Staffing meets the demands of our career-minded candidates with an exceptional full-service approach while connecting employers with the candidates they need to meet their business objectives and manage their processes. That’s why top performers and growing companies continue to partner with us.
- Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities, generates reports using SQR report writing and Oracle BI Publisher, and develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and PeopleTools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Integrates applications across different platforms
- Manages and automates the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision making processes
- Conducts technical research for new software, hardware, and emerging technologies; provides cost analysis and recommendations to management for procurement of new technology
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
- Applies analytical methods to develop information needed to evaluate current operations such as work distribution charts, flow charts, process-and-operation charts, trends and costs.
Apply online today! Submit your resume with salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Serve as a point of contact for the electronic health records (EHR) Promoting Interoperability participants, responsible for coordination of onboarding activities and facilitating communication between management, DREX team, and Promoting Interoperability data providers.
- Support resolving DREX and NBS helpdesk tickets
- Assist NBS developer with .CSV file testing and onboarding
- Performing outreach to new or existing emergency departments in Indiana that are not currently transmitting data through PHESS as required by Indiana legislation.
- Assist the Syndromic Surveillance Epidemiologist in developing and performing district trainings to users of the ESSENCE application.
- Assist in validation of Stage 3 Promoting Interoperability messages for syndromic surveillance and ELR and communicating success and failures back to submitters.
- Research and resolve front-end/user and back-end/system errors and issues.
- Coordinate with developers on system updates and modifications; test and confirm functionality.
- Assist program areas in monitoring and analyzing their data via SQL querying and reporting. IND2
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. IND2
Job Type : Temporary
Post Date : 06/25/2020