|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2020|
Our largest healthcare client is implementing PeopleSoft payroll, Absence Management, and Time and Labor. The implementation is scheduled for next summer. In preparation for the implementation, they need to build a robust training curriculum to all the end-users, super users and payroll department. In preparation for the implementation, the candidate will gather requirements as to how the client will best utilize PeopleSoft Payroll, Absence Management, and Time and Labor.
- Experience gathering requirements/scope of project
- Someone who understands PeopleSoft/Training
- Ideally someone with PeopleSoft Payroll North America, Time & Labor, and Absence Management
Duration: 6 month extendable contract
Location: Client sits in NYC but position will be remote
The strong PeopleSoft Training expert will help rollout a large institutional training effort in preparation for the go live of PeopleSoft Payroll North America. In speaking with the client, the successful candidate will have strong experience with building customized curriculum for PeopleSoft Payroll, Absence Management and Time and Labor modules. The current version the client is on is PeopleSoft 9.2. The candidate will several of these projects under their belt.
The engagement will start off focusing on gathering requirements as to how the client organization utilizes PeopleSoft, what their custom features will be, how they will administer the Labs, custom features of Payroll Calculations and how to administer an overall training curriculum.
The Payroll curriculum will be focused on:
- setting up and maintaining core payroll tables, employee pay data, processing to payroll, posting to General Ledger, pay taxes, pay 3rd parties, production of reports and how to integrate with PeopleSoft Payroll Applications.
- The Absence Management Curriculum will be focused on training end users how to leverage the functionality for defining absence rules, recording and processing absences.
- Create rules for tracking employee absence time
- Define accrual policies
- Report absences and process absences
- Review processing results
- Make adjustments to accruals
- Correct reported absence data
- Create rules that track the time that payees are out sick, on vacation or absent for other reasons
- Define the conditions that must be met before absences can be paid
- Build a processing framework
- create organizational, processing, and calendar frameworks.
- Build rules for tracking absences and accrued time off.
- Create and assign work schedules.
- Enter absences and forecast entitlement.
- Process absences and view the results.
- Adjust entitlement balances.
- Send absence data to your payroll system.
- Describe self-service absence functionality.
As it relates to the PeopleSoft Time and Labor curriculum, the successful candidate will be a robust training related to:
- Setting up core Human Resources Tables
- Setting up Time and Labor Tables
- Report and Process Time
- Time and Labor Business Process
- Integration of Time and Labor into other PeopleSoft Applications
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.