|Date Posted||November 11, 2020|
Peoplesoft HCM- JOb Opportunity
Requires expertise in the complex PeopleSoft ERP Human Capital Management system. Must have a thorough understanding of PeopleSoft delivered functionality, as well as extensive knowledge of States policies and business processes. This individual must have expert knowledge of testing and training methodologies and excellent written and verbal communications skills. Strong analytical skills Experience in documenting and implementing process improvement. Excellent communication and organization skills with experience facilitating group discussions. Project management skills including consultation, collaboration, project planning, analysis and stakeholder reporting skills Ability to write functional & technical documentation. Ability to multi-task effectively on concurrent, simultaneous enhancement and production support projects. This person would be supporting over 33,000 state employees for Time and Labor, Payroll, Benefits and Absence Management.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
* Provide Lifecycle support of PeopleSoft HCM module (Time and Labor, Core HR, Benefits, Learning Management, payroll).
* Interacts with Management and Business Owners in understanding and resolving system/application related problems using analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Testing of customized application changes and coordinates State Agency testing acceptance for all upgrades and customizations.
* Manage projects related to PeopleSoft HCM as required
* Assess impacts and best practices regarding issues and enhancement requests
* Work with technical GMIS Analyst to provide business analysis of system changes needed to conform to State requirements
* Experience in HC 92 Modules, Time and Labor, Payroll, Benefits, Absence management, HR Data
* Developing functional requirements for requested enhancements and system or process changes
* Creating test plans and writing/executing scripts related to user-requested system enhancements and projects. Insure coordination with varied stakeholders
* Coordinate user acceptance testing and work directly with end user SMEs to manage tasks associated with testing
* Actively engage end-users through all phases of the project life cycle, ensuring customer satisfaction through timely communication and consistent completion of deliverables within critical timelines
* Conduct business process re-engineering to identify opportunities for improvement, and making appropriate recommendations
* Support customer management to establish processes and define & track SLA's
* Ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to management and functional support staff.
* Preferred Technical skills: PeopleTools, SQR, Application Engine, Integration Broker, PS Query, vFire, Microsoft Office tool
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.