|Date Posted||April 3, 2019|
Peoplesoft HCM Functional Consultant
The Intersect Group's client in Austin, TX is hiring for an SAP HCM Functional Consultant for a multi-year project and implementation.
- Understand Business Requirements, Own & Propose Solutions, conduct Functional overview sessions/ Conference Room Pilots, Review Document related to to-be process, Functional Designs and Functional test Cases document, Conduct Functional testing.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- This role oversees the planning, fit gap analysis, application configuration, quality assurance testing (creating thorough test scripts and test case scenarios) and production support of enhancements and break/fix activity
- Work closely with the Customer to understand the existing Enterprise Application requirements including application Setup, Configurations, overall application Landscape/ integrations and able to provide drive solutions; suggest process improvement and optimization options.
- Debugging, configuration change analysis & functional testing of the PeopleSoft application
- Interacting with business users to understand and define requirements participate in design & development.
- Independently lead HCM Applications Support
- Minimum 10-14 Years of experience primarily in PeopleSoft HCM
- Demonstrable PeopleSoft Functional experience in projects in PeopleSoft HCM - encompassing Implementation, Upgrade & Support projects.
- Must have experience working with a global delivery team (onshore, off-shore and/or near-shore resources), coordinating work efforts and ensuring project delivery dates are met on time and within budget
- Ability to successfully own complete Onshore Functional & Technical Delivery
- Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate with end users as well as off-shore and near-shore team members
- Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle.
- Work on a highly motivated, dynamic, strong functional and technical development team supporting PeopleSoft HCM
- Ensure change control, standards and processes are adhered to.
- Experience reviewing PeopleSoft MP, bundles, patches, regulatory updates and applying fixes
- Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical requirements and design
- Project Management experience in PeopleSoft Support engagements
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67700 when responding to this ad.