|Date Posted||September 26, 2020|
Trigyn's direct government client has 9 months + long contract assignment in Washington DC.
Provide functional expertise in assisting client to implement, optimize, and support their PeopleSoft ePerformance and eCompensation applications.
This Business/Functional Analyst resource must have expertise in ePerformance, eCompensation, PS Query, PeopleSoft Workflow and all phases of SDLC and be able to adhere to client's SDLC.
• This includes items such as requirements analysis and definition, business process analysis and definition, system design, configuration, testing, rollout, and support activities.
• This Business/Functional Analyst should be able to assist as needed and will be responsible for writing test scripts, testing, creating training material, assisting with defining requirements, configurations, and other tasks as required.
• Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
• Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC.
• Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
• Supports application configuration as needed.
• Implements complex enterprise PeopleSoft system configurations and end to end development design.
• Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements.
• Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules.
• Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts.
• Defines test scenarios based on requirements.
• Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
• Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities.
• Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Applies PeopleSoft HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures