|Date Posted||June 26, 2020|
Job Duties for Applications and Reporting - Payroll/Time and Labor
This resource will be supporting the Client's PeopleSoft HCM upgrade from version 9.1 to 9.2. This resource will be added to the functional team, focusing on the Payroll and Time and Labor modules, and will participate in testing and support activities related to the upgrade.
Resource requirements are listed below.
- 5 years of PeopleSoft HCM 9.1/9.2 Payroll and Time and Labor experience is required and must include configuration and testing experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration points between modules is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated PS Query and SQL experience is required.
- Knowledge with PeopleSoft tables and structures for research and analysis is required.
- Experience writing, executing and reviewing completed test scripts is required.
- Experience writing enhancement documentation which includes and not limited to requirements gathering, business analyst, configuration, identifying tables, risks, assumptions, and test conditions, is required.
- Experience working as part of a PeopleSoft HCM upgrade is preferred.
- Experience integrating Kronos into PeopleSoft is preferred.
- Knowledge of PUM environments and PeopleSoft Image releases is preferred
- PeopleSoft Public sector experience is preferred.
- Resource must have full ability to work remotely, be accessible by phone, and have the ability to work collaboratively on their computer using tools such as Microsoft Teams.
Years of Relevant Experience: 10 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study.