|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Title: PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM - Service Manager
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: Contract -3+ Months
- 7+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM version 9.X
- Must have PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM Functional and Technical Senior experience v9.X.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst leading and developing requirements for PeopleSoft Finance or HCM modules including, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, General Ledger, Purchasing, Security Administration, Core HR, NA Payroll, Benefits, and Time & Labor.
- Ability to read and understand PeopleSoft tools, such as SQL, PeopleCode Application Engine and Integration Broker.
- Familiar with the data flow related to external data interfaces with a base understanding of the key data required for interfacing to the module of expertise.
- Proficient with Technical Documentation, including business requirements, functional specifications, support documentation, user guides, workflow processes and test cases
- Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with business partners, project team members and senior management.
- Outstanding teamwork skills
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical and qualitative abilities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and able to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in production support.
- Requirements gathering and testing newly developed/modified reports, interfaces, customization, modules mapping, and security/access issues.
- Work with PeopleSoft team and PS Admin in prioritizing and handling Infrastructure issues and updates.
- Supporting and Debugging issues with HCM and FSCM data, PS queries, Interfaces and Reporting
- Support and prioritize the work
Activities to Perform:
- Establishes and communicates common goal and direction for the team. Monitors project schedules and costs.
- Conducts training for, and directs the efforts of, end users and less experienced staff.
- Acts as a liaison between internal and external user communities.
- Analyzes and evaluates information systems operations and provides functional and technical direction and recommendations to improve utilization
- Ensures monthly financial close milestones are executed in a timely manner.
- Works to ensure user satisfaction through ability to track, diagnose, replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve functional and technical issues.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Flexibility to attend incidents during weekend and on call service
- Keep attention to detail, strong organization skills, ownership and accountability.