|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Peoplesoft HCM Financials Consultant
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Peoplesoft HCM Financials Consultant_ open to remote for our client based in Indianapolis, IN.
- Position Title: Peoplesoft HCM Financials Consultant
- Location: Indianapolis, IN (open to remote)
- Anticipated start date: 03/01/2021
- 2 months (20 hours/week for 2 months, strictly temporary position)
- The Client wishes to utilize delivered functionality and integration between PeopleSoft HCM and Financials to track employee time. Our goals is to create cost allocation policy and procedures to allocate time to the appropriate federal grants per Uniform Grant Guidance 2 CFR 200.
- A resource need has been identified to assist the client with HCM to Finance Integration, Cost Allocation Standardization, and Documentation for the Project.
Background: Current Process
- The clients current payroll to General Ledger (GL) GL process involves time entry into PeopleSoft HCM, a push from PeopleSoft HCM to GEAC payroll, and then a push from GEAC to PeopleSoft Financials. An employee's time can only be charged to one chartfield strand (fund, department, program, project, etc.) and must be manually reallocated once the time hits PeopleSoft Financials.
- The Client uses PeopleSoft Financials project costing, funds distributions, funding sources and funds to track federal activity.Client employees are able to code time to multiple projects in PeopleSoft HCM, however, that data does not integrate to PeopleSoft Financials. Agencies must manually reallocate payroll expenses once time hits PeopleSoft Financials.
- Time allocation methods and processes vary by agency.
Future Process The direct integration of PeopleSoft HCM and Finance
- We are looking for a person with experience in implementing or maintaining this type of process, specifically, and may include more than one person.
Job duties and skill sets:
- Help client to develop a time reporting and cost allocation process that adheres to the federal reporting requirements of the Uniform Grant Guidance 2 CFR 200.
- The resource will gather information from current client resources to articulate in business terms what the requirements are of the Uniform Grant Guidance 2 CFR 200, explaining how these requirements are met today.
- The resource must have PeopleSoft knowledge of GL and PC including how information is reconciled between the modules.
- Resource should have PS Finance Allocations Functionality experience.
- Resource will have experience using Query or have other (nVision) PS reporting skills.
- The resource will have excellent documentation skills and will document Client Procedures for Time Reporting and Cost Allocation.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 124653 when responding to this ad.