|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft HCM Developer in New York, NY.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft HCM Developer for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Engagement Location, Hours and Duration:
- The engagement will take place in NY; Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with EITS Absence Management Functional Lead to develop enhancements
- Participate in Technical handoff meetings to understand the functional specifications for the enhancement
- Write the technical specification, develop the enhancement, and unit test before releasing the code to the EITS functional analyst for testing
- Rework design and development based on testing
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Participate in code reviews
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Document the development work to facilitate maintenance - Technical design specs, etc.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements
- Design individual technology components of the application development, execution, or operations architecture
- Work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet performance goals