|Date Posted||February 27, 2021|
REMOTE POSITION: Sr. PeopleSoft Developer with HCM expertise
- PeopleSoft Developer you will work with the team on assigned projects and supporting programs/applications, producing detailed design specifications which may include integrations with other PeopleSoft modules or external applications.
- Participate in the planning and estimating efforts, develop code consistent with requirements which take into consideration downstream/upstream integrations and perform development testing and audits results to ensure all requirements are met.
- Recent Experience with PeopleSoft - HCM - Minimum of 4 years experience
- Tools/Software - Peoplesoft App Designer, SQR, People Code, RDBMS SQL
- PeopleSoft integrations with other business applications.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Advanced analytical, technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Tools/Software - Peoplesoft Application Engine
- Component Interface,
- PeopleSoft UI Fluid
- Integration Broker
- Participate in planning and estimating
- Create, modify, and test the codes, scripts, for the required interface
- Preparing workflow charts
- Defect resolution
- Creation of System Test cases & execution
- Develop code consistent with requirements
- Follow processes and best practices defined by the team
- Create and Maintain Documentation
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.