|Location||St. Petersburg, FL|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2020|
Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
- PeopleSoft HCM Configuration SME supporting project to enhance the Variable Compensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop modules
- Review current usage of Variable Compensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop modules and suggest enhancements based on best practices
- Review current manual processes (tracking data via spreadsheets) performed by the Compensation team and suggest how these processes can be implemented in PeopleSoft HCM modules
- Provides business analysis support for business and functional applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams.
- Consults with internal customers to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
- Reviews operational procedures and methods, maps current business processes, defines and analyzes business activities, identifies best practices, and recommends improvements.
- Work in collaboration with technical IT resources to develop estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions to business needs within approved project budgets.
- 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM application (version 9.2) required, experience must include business analysis, requirement gathering/documentation, and configuration support for the Variable Compensation and eCompensation Manager Desktop modules.
- Required experience must include setting up and trouble-shooting compensation cycles
- Required experience must include analyzing variable compensation elements and compensation planning data attributes for best practices system implementations
- Preferred experience includes writing SQL statements for data analysis