|Date Posted||May 22, 2021|
HealthTECH Resources is seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Analyst for an onsite FTE direct hire position in the Tampa, FL area. As this is an onsite permanent position, we are interested in candidates within commuting distance or willing to relocate. The ideal candidate will have PeopleSoft HCM implementation and support experience within a healthcare environment.
PeopleSoft HCM Analyst Qualifications
- 3-5 years of recent experience in an analyst’s role, supporting or implementing PeopleSoft HCM 9.x.
- Active participant in at least one Implementations and/or Upgrades—should understand the premise behind a PUM.
- Experience in a PeopleSoft role within healthcare a major plus.
- Functional knowledge supporting or implementing position management.
- Core functional experience with other PeopleSoft HCM Modules including HR Core, Payroll, Workflow and Self Service.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Resources, or similar fields of study.
Why work here?
- Beginning with orientation, you will learn that this hospital is a very unique place to work. Their highly interactive service delivery program sets the stage for what working there is all about, and they foster an environment where staff provides the highest quality care with kindness and respect.
- Enjoy lovely weather year round and working at a medical center recognized as a leader in Florida and one of the best in the nation, working with a network of community and academic providers to be at the forefront of care delivery, care coordination, and population health management in the region.