|Date Posted||August 14, 2019|
• Ten (10) years of PeopleSoft HCM, Payroll experience.
• Four (4) five (5) years of experience in HCM Commitment Accounting within a higher education or state government environment
• Strong knowledge of integration with PeopleSoft Financials
• Knowledge of HR (Workforce Administration), Compensation, Payroll, Time & Labor, Encumbrance (PAYGL03), 1042s, Federal Work Study, Payroll integration with General Ledger (PAYGL02), Department Budget Maintenance, Direct-retro and Budget-retro, Base Benefits & Benefits Administration), Financials (GL), HRMS Security
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM version 9.2
• Experience in production support of the PeopleSoft application
• Experience with creating functional specifications
• Experience with developing System and User Acceptance test scripts and lead resulting testing sessions with end-users as applicable as it relate to HCM Commitment Accounting and integrations with PeopleSoft Financials
• Have working knowledge of encumbrance accounting
• Have knowledge of retro distribution
• Have working knowledge of Accounts Payable integration
• Strong problem solving experience.
• Excellent verbal skills, including conducting/leading client meetings, conducting presentations and advising implementation team on technical issues.
• Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
• Create and maintain documentation and standards