|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2020|
Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: SSBI (T5) Requisition Type: Regular
- Meets with users, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to define and document business requirements.
- Works within an Agile Scrum team to map functional requirements to technical design.
- Translates end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations.
- Evaluates configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality.
- Identifies required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM and GP to meet business requirements; recommends out of the box solution options to the maximum extent possible
- Documents business processes and requirements.
- Maps requirements to test scripts and validates not only documented requirements but validates current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios.
- May develop and execute test scripts for system and regression testing.
- Investigates / researches Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations.
- 8+ years PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- 5+ years as PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
- Experience with Global Payroll (required) and Human Capital Management (desired) modules
- Experience in Federal PeopleSoft implementations
- Experience with Agile software development and associated tools (e.g., Jira) a plus
- Successful IT Level 2 background investigation or equivalent clearance
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.