|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 23, 2020|
One of our large healthcare clients in New York City is looking for a strong PeopleSoft Team Lead to carry out responsibility for implementing and maintaining the Payroll, Time and Labor and Absence Management Payroll Systems. This position oversees a team of 5-10 individuals responsible for providing production support of PeopleSoft and related systems used within supported departments. Caring out system related projects, including changes/updates, upgrades, and/or implementations.
General tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 5-10 individuals responsible for providing production support of PeopleSoft and related systems used within supported departments.
- Recruit, mentor and develop staff, manage staff working remotely
- Subject matter expert in PeopleSoft, including at least three modules in the PeopleSoft HCM suite (Core HR, Benefits, Payroll, T&L, Absence Management, etc.), understanding the dependencies and relationships between various PeopleSoft modules as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules
- Define and re-engineer system processes to ensure business processes are carried out in the most efficient way
- Lead business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions for all payroll systems
- Collaborate with HRSS and EITS on system-related projects
- Set measurable departmental goals for payroll processing, use dashboards to report on department performance against set goals
- Lead the development, and implementation payroll systems controls for all tasks necessary to accomplish the department's payroll processing objectives
- Collaborate with Payroll Operations and Customer Service Team to maintain and improve payroll systems based on operational and customer needs
- Proactively identify opportunities for improving the quality and effectiveness of payroll operations
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.