|Location||Oakbrook Terrace, IL|
|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
The PeopleSoft Financial Functional Lead is responsible for successful delivery of PeopleSoft Financial technology solutions. The Lead will have both functional and technical PeopleSoft experience. This includes PeopleSoft financials module configuration, business requirement gathering, design, and testing of PeopleSoft solutions. Understands business processes and challenges and translates them into best practice solutions. In addition to system configuration, will have responsibility for oversight of interfaces, reports, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions. You'll work as a member of the Financial Systems team to deliver high-quality solution design, development, testing, deployment, and implementation – covering all aspects of the PeopleSoft lifecycle. The Lead has experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 and in-depth knowledge of the GL and AP modules and processes. Experience with AR, BI, an ePro modules is a plus.
- Supports PeopleSoft GL and AP modules and users' daily activities. Includes troubleshooting production issues, monitoring jobs, working with developers to resolve interface issues, make configuration updates, be actively involved in month-end close activities.
- Works with the business team to design both process and PeopleSoft application solutions to meet changing complex business needs.
- Works with client and management to resolve issues and provide solutions within their areas of responsibility. Provides functional and/or technical advice on solution development.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and business requirements; performs analysis and testing for component delivery.
- Remains abreast of industry and PeopleSoft trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
- This role must be proficient in PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials including AP and GL. Experience with AR, Billing, and ePro are a plus.
- The person must be able to work with both the business users and client management in applying functional knowledge within those same modules.
- Ideally the person has some knowledge of multicurrency and international functionality within the modules.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft technical and reporting tools including nVision, PS Query, App Engine, SQR, App Designer, SQL.
- Needs to have excellent verbal and written skills and work within onsite/offshore model of a team structure.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design creation and testing of programs.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Multiple full Life Cycles of implementation, upgrades, and legacy conversions preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.