|Date Posted||July 15, 2020|
Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and campus readiness of PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG.
- Assist universities in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise System Office leadership on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
-Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system to meet requirements.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner. Provide institutional readiness assessments through engagements and presentations.
MUST adhere and be able to adhere to predefined structure that is in place for this large project.
- Report progress to System Office leadership
- Knowledge transfer is key and this role will always have as one to continually transfer knowledge to University
-System office and university staff
- Minimum of five years of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Ability to work in highly structured environment
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules
Preference given to consultants who also have experience and knowledge with the following:
- PeopleSoft Performance Management
- PeopleSoft Self-Service (Employee and manager)