|Date Posted||July 18, 2020|
Responsibilities for PeopleSoft Functional Consultant:
· The University System of Georgia (USG) seeks PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading universities staff through the entire systems development lifecycle for PeopleSoft Core HR, Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway (TAM/CG).
· Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and campus readiness of PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG.
· Assist universities in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices.
· Advise System Office leadership on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
· Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system to meet requirements.
· Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner. Provide institutional readiness assessments through engagements and presentations.
· MUST adhere and be able to adhere to predefined structure that is in place for this large project.
· Report progress to System Office leadership