|Date Posted||November 10, 2020|
No Corp to Corp for this role!!
Seeking multiple PeopleSoft Functional Analyst with Secret Clearance (Interim Secret Clearance or ability to obtain Interim Secret Clearance is acceptable) for a new initiative. This position is FULLY remote during the pandemic.
*This role is open to candidates living in the DC Metro area.
Top Skills Needed: Personnel Management, Global Payroll, Financial Management. PeopleSoft HCM
• U.S. Citizen
• Ability to attain active Secret Clearance. (Can start with an interim)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
• Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
• 10+ years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
• Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
• Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
• Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• ERP implementation experience on large scale projects
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
• Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC
• Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
• Supports application configuration and security setup as needed
• Implements complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
• Creates business process models and identifies business process improvements
• Reviews and comments on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
• Evaluates and provides feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
• Defines test scenarios based on requirements; Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
• Applies HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures