|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2020|
Our largest healthcare client is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft Absence Management Functional Analyst for a 6-month contract with preference of converting to permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
To assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Absence Management module.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to Absence Management team, including: basic configuration, accrual calculations, leave approval, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll, Time and Labor, and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Absence Management module.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Absence Management - including integration with Human Resource, Payroll, Time and Labor, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle Human Resources processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Human Resource and Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, HumanResources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Absence Management functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Absence Management implementation and/or upgrade.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Absence Management
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and labor processes, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.