|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 8, 2020|
Start Date: IMMEDIATE
Position: 2x Peoplesoft FSCM Functional Analysts
Location: New York City
"LOCAL" CANDIDATES Strongly Preferred
Contract: Accepting either Corp to Corp or W2
Pos 1: PeopleSoft FSM 9.2 Applications upgrade PSFT (PUM and Tools Upgrade), including GL, Asset Management, IT Asset Management, and Lease Administration modules.
Pos 2: PeopleSoft FSM 9.2 Applications upgrade PSFT (PUM and Tools Upgrade), including Accounts Payable, PCard, PS Expenses Fluid, Banking, Cash management modules
- This position will upgrade PSFT (PUM and Tools Upgrade) and develop and retrofit custom programs in PeopleSoft FSCM Applications Systems.
- The position focuses on PeopleSoft FSM 9.2 Applications, including GL, Asset Management, IT Asset Management, and Lease Administration modules.
- Among other responsibilities, the PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Lead Consultant will diagnose and resolve PeopleSoft related issues to ensure the accuracy of business systems.
- Interact with business system users in this effort. Participate in the development of system test plans and acceptance criteria.
- Provide PeopleSoft Application Managed services by acting as Functional Analyst in PeopleSoft FSCM Modules troubleshoot issues and assist in stabilizing the applications during & post-go-live phase for PUM and Tools Upgrade.
- The successful candidate will have 8+ of Functional, hands-on experience as a consultant or analyst working with the above PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Applications
- Prior Experience working on PUM and Tools Upgrade is Mandatory
- Experience is required with designing and maintaining interfaces to external systems and vendors.
- Proven skills in quality assurance, including the creation of testing scripts and test execution.
- Provide ERP subject matter expertise and implementation support.
- Participate & Document work sessions with functional teams.
- Facilitate requirements validation sessions, fit/gap, and design sessions with members of the project team, business process owners, and customers with proper PowerPoint presentations.
- Translate requirements and business process into a PS functional design with a focus on leveraging delivered capabilities and eliminating customization
- Document future state business processes and functional design. Present designs for review and approval to the architecture team
- Interact with technical team members, including articulating requirements and design
- Create test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, requirements traceability matrices
- Conduct system and integration testing, and support user acceptance testing
- Provide functional support in defect resolution and retesting
- Create user guides and coordinate completion of user guides with the technical writer
- Experience with all phases of ERP application development including requirements analysis, fit/gap, design, development, test, and deployment regression, parallel and user acceptance
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal. Also, presentation delivery skills are required for requirements validation and fit/gap sessions and design presentations
- Experience supporting at least one full life cycle PS implementation (strongly preferred)
- Ability to manage expectations under shifting and/or to change priorities