|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||November 26, 2019|
Our largest healthcare client is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of PeopleSoft FSCM Developer (Finance) for a 6‐ month contract with possibility of converting to a permanent position based on performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the detailed design of PeopleSoft FSCM customizations.
- Write Technical specification and configure, build, and test the customization.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and
- custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow standard security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common
- coding vulnerabilities.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas
- of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Component Interface (CI) and Integration Broker preferred.
- Document the application changes to facilitate maintenance.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements for the application, including
- security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements.
- Work with other designers and the technical architect to make sure that the architecture
- components interact to fulfill the requirements and meet performance goals.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer
- Science, Systems, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human
- Resources, or a related field of study in STEM; and
- Must have PeopleSoft Time & Labor/Absence Management experience of at least 5 years.
- Must have demonstrated in‐depth knowledge of PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application
- Designer, Application Packages, Component interface, Integration broker, and Application
- Engine version 9.1 or higher.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge of PeopleSoft Time and Labor/Absence Management
- modules to identify specific requirements, processes, self‐service, enterprise components,
- approval workflow engine and user‐defined rules.
- Must possess excellent and proven PeopleSoft Application trouble‐shooting abilities.
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations.
- Experience in creating fluid pages for user interface.
- Experience in Web Services, SOA technology.
- Experience in PHIRE, Toad/SQL Plus, MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Integration of PeopleSoft and Third party applications.
- Knowledge of relevant business area (Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, General
- Ledger, Project Costing).
- Interface experience including Integration Broker, Data Encryption, Linux and FTP scripting.
- Responsible for developing technical specification documents for customization's, Interfaces and
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and possess the flexibility/adaptability to
- changing requirements.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage and report on many concurrent activities.
- Ability to work independently.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.