|Date Posted||February 24, 2021|
PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst
BCForward is currently seeking highly PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst for our client based in Indianapolis.
- Position: PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months Contract Hire
- Provides systems analysis & design input into technical projects to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities. Generates reports using SQL, SQR report writing, Oracle BI Publisher, and Excel.
- Develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and PeopleTools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Manages and automates processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements testing plans for functional processes during system development and quality assurance
- Develops technical documentation of business system processes
- Required - Intermediate technical PeopleSoft experience as a Business Analyst or Developer
- Required - Intermediate level SQL knowledge
- Required - Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines.
- Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft upgrades or migrations is highly beneficial
- Previous experience with automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, Kibana, Oracle Apex, and Kronos Time Clock Systems are highly beneficial
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 125223 when responding to this ad.