|Date Posted||January 11, 2020|
The PeopleSoft Financials Lead Developer will capture functional and technical requirements from functional and technical owners. The lead will publish technical designs, test scenarios, test conditions, and high-level expected results for all the requirements.
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, information systems, and other technology initiatives.
- Suggest and implement customizations when necessary to improve the overall functionality or minimize processes steps.
- Participates in documenting and specifying changes to custom and non-custom development objects.
- Ability to document, review and estimate technical work and publishing timelines for development, testing and deployment activities.
- Conduct business analysis, needs assessments, enterprise analysis, and IT operations.
- Conduct technical design reviews with global team members; facilitate timely peer reviews and complete unit test cases.
- Experience working with end users as part of Agile team and resolve bugs and system incidents.
- Understand business problems and document opportunities in the context of the requirements and work with the team to recommend and implement solutions that enable the organization to achieve set goals.
- Ability to exercise technical and functional supervision to technical staff as part of Agile team.
- Provide direction and mentor technical team and assist in resolving functional & technical incidents.
- Lead project planning and functional use case sessions as necessary.
- Ability to maintain and improve infrastructure, security, reporting and functional capabilities for all the PeopleSoft financials modules.
- Ability to plan, define scope and tracking technical assignments by breaking down features into stories and tasks in agile environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- PeopleSoft upgrade experience IS A MUST
- Experience in designing PeopleSoft Financials modules and techno functional expert in GL, Asset Management, Billing, Expenses, Payables, Project Costing, Receivables modules IS A MUST – 4+ years’ experience
- Ability to write/execute SQL – 6 years of experience
- Prior experience working with global team or multiple time zones IS A MUST – 3 years of experience
- Ability to prepare system and program specifications and requirements IS A MUST – 5 years of experience
- Prior experience working with COBOL and AppEngine IS A MUST – 4+ years’ experience
- Prior Experience working in PeopleTools IS A MUST – 3 years of experience
- Experience working with PeopleSoft v9.2, PeopleTools 8.57 a plus
- Experience with OS Platform migrations in a PeopleSoft environment a plus
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning a plus
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday-Friday