|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Developer
All candidates must be able to work on directly on TEKsystems W2
- Providing PeopleSoft technical knowledge and development support for PeopleSoft Financials
- Delivering Peoplesoft development, unit testing, technical documentation, technical bug fixes, and deployment support.
- Supporting the PeopleSoft Financials PUM and Tools upgrades, light enhancements, projects and production support for seventeen PeopleSoft modules
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- At least 5 years of PeopleSoft Development experience
- College Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with the following:PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 (e.g. AP, PO, GL, EX, AR, BI, TC, AM, PC, ePRO, sPRO, SCM, eSupplier, Strategic Sourcing), PeopleTools 8.57, Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine, SQRs / SQCs, SQL, Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Additional preferred skills include: Quest STAT, Autosys, XML, PeopleSot S BI Publisher, PeopleSoft Component Interface, Consuming/Creating PS Web Services using Integration Broker, PeopleSoft Fluid technology, Oracle SQL Performance Tuning, Workday
All candidates need to answer if there are any times below that they CANNOT do, and the Question below -
Shortlisting on 1/12 - Resume Review on 1/13 - 30 Minute Interviews - MS Teams Video - 1/14 @ 930, 10, 1030, 11, 1130
Q1) Please describe your experience supporting Peoplesoft Financials;
Peoplesoft Financials, Developer, Technical, SQR, SQL, peoplecode, application designer, application engines
Top Skills Details:
1) Strong SQL and SQR skills
2) Strong Peoplecode, application engine and application designer development skills
3) At least 3+ years experience with Peoplesoft Financials modules
*Candidates must be able to work W2 to TEKsystems.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Image 32 going to 36
Peopletools 8.57 going to 8.58
SQR’s , SQL’s etc.
Technical person but have to be able to explain it – developer but will have to be able to interact with customers and analysts to troubleshoot problems, break down technical concepts in an understandable way.
Peoplesoft called PUM (peoplesoft update manager) – most immediate need –
6 modules in procurement, expenses and AP also in supply chain, any valued, what they don’t have they can learn – table structures, how it works
Peoplecode, application designer, application engines, SQR’s, SQL
Autosys and shell scripting less important
Analyst team -requirements
Developer creates design, do development, do unit testing on their own code, then hand off to the test team for systems integration and uat. Assist in resolving defects.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.