|Date Posted||June 19, 2020|
PeopleSoft Financials Developer
Become a key member of the PeopleSoft Production Support Team. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for system modifications, the creation and maintenance of interface programs, and the support of daily processing performed in the Financial Department.
- Participate in the ongoing support and maintenance of the PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 package.
- Design and implement system modifications and interfaces using PeopleTools 8.56 , PeopleCode, and SQL/SQR.
- Apply and log application and PeopleTools upgrades to the system.
- Design and create reports using BI Publisher, nVision and SQR.
- Maintain the operational integrity of a production environment while applying application changes and upgrades.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Good communications skills
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools 8.56 – Including App Engine and PeopleCode
- In depth knowledge of SQR
- Working knowledge of BI Publisher
- Working knowledge of Component Interface
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Ability and desire to write specifications using pre-written templates
- Ability to record and log all modifications performed to the PeopleSoft system
- Ability to work unsupervised on projects of medium duration
- Ability to test for, diagnose and fix bugs
- Ability to interview internal customers and define requirements
- Ability to render accurate estimates
- Ability to produce results within project deadlines
- A minimum of 2 years experience programming PeopleSoft financials
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a technical field
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Full life cycle development including design, development, implementation, documentation, training, and on-going support
- Experience using Oracle and Linux/Unix