|Date Posted||March 13, 2021|
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You-ll Do
-Act as Subject Matter Expert and primary contact for system users for functional and technical support covering various FS modules like Purchasing, e-procurement,Asset Management, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Treasury, Billing , Receivables.
-Good hands on experience in troubleshooting both technical/functional issues
- For applicable vendor products , responsibilities may include vendor contact, troubleshooting and related system administration duties
-Analyze, design, develop, test, train and document system functionality using logic, analytical skills and creativity to support business requirements.
- Hands on expertise in Peopletools 8.5x
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Flexibility to work in a 24/7 work environment to support PS batch jobs
-Experience of having worked in an onsite-offshore model and ability to lead and coordinate work with offshore team.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life