|Date Posted||January 26, 2021|
Diverse Tech Staffing is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst for a contract-to-hire position in Indianapolis. We are seeking someone with considerable knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials applications focused on the Payables, Banking, and General Ledger modules. Pay for this position is based on experience. Please include salary requirements when applying. Work with our employer, who has been one of Central Indiana's Top Workplaces since 2017.
Diverse Tech Staffing provides full-service staffing solutions, including direct hire, contract-to-hire, and contract employees to clients in the IT, engineering, and manufacturing industries. Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Staffing helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
- Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities, generates reports using SQR report writing and Oracle BI Publisher, and develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and PeopleTools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Integrates applications across different platforms
- Manages and automates processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision making processes
- Conducts technical research for new software, hardware, and emerging technologies; provides cost analysis and recommendations to management for procurement of new technology
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
Apply today for immediate confidential consideration or send resume with salary requirements to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] # 160813