|Location||Ann Arbor, MI|
|Date Posted||December 24, 2020|
Our partner is looking for a PeopleSoft Financials Business Analyst that has experience with production support and someone who can work on the business side as a liaison between the technical PeopleSoft team. This person will be assisting with an upgrade of PeopleSoft and conversion from DB2 to SQL server, using PUM image 35 on PeopleSoft version 9.2. This person will be helping with some of the testing and making sure the data is converting over to the new system properly. Some of their primary modules are GL, AP, AR, billing, inventory, PO, and asset management.
The Information Technology Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business areas to define and document business process and software requirements for technology initiatives including enterprise-wide technology and systems for a global audience. The Business Analyst is responsible for communication and collaboration between the business and development team to ensure quality deliverables back to the business. This individual will exercise judgment, apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
• Accountable for the functional design of software development projects.
• Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
• Leads development of requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation and business cases.
• Participates in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows.
• Create and maintain QA process. Translate business requirements into test cases.
• Work closely with the technical delivery managers for overall coordination of project activities.
• Facilitate working session to drive and define new requirements or changes.
• Develop business relationships with key representatives from the company's corporate, franchise and international organizations.
• Solicit feedback on design, functionality, and priority of new features from business representatives.
• Create, maintain and confirm data validation between current application and legacy/third party systems.
• Lead production support activities to solve issues reported by end users considering system functionality, processing limitations, operating times and form of desired results.
• Perform period end and year-end financial closing processes.
• Maintain oversite of nightly processes for successful completion, including all data interfaces, providing follow-up if unsuccessful.
• Develop account, department, and consolidated trees to ensure accurate company-wide reporting.
• Execute IT SOX compliance standards maintained at the company.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years of practical experience in an Financial and/or Supply Chain ERP system as a business analyst or support analyst (PeopleSoft Financials, SAP Ariba experience a plus)
• Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
• Ability to multitask on a variety of projects
• Passionate about providing high quality, impactful solutions to real business opportunities and challenges
• Experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and independent problem solving skills
Peoplesoft, erpss, eass
Top Skills Details:
1. PeopleSoft Financial BA experience (3+ years)
2. PeopleSoft Production support experience
3. BA experience supporting PeopleSoft GL, AP, AR, billing, inventory, PO, or asset management.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• On version 9.2 and converting from DB2 to SQL server and going to PUM Image 35 – newest PeopleSoft upgraded
• In addition testing, need to check the data make sure good
• Diff syntaxes need to change in the code, a lot of testing for that to work on SQL server
• Production support – more of the non-technical
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.