|Date Posted||January 16, 2020|
Peoplesoft Financial Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Peoplesoft Financial Analyst to join a healthcare services organization in Los Angeles. As a Senior FA, you will be working with the finance team working in support of financial management related decision support functions for the IS department (Peoplesoft Financials)– to include annual operating and capital budgeting processes & cycle.
- In this role, you will assist with maintaining and enhancing / improving the functionality & accuracy of the IS-internal budgeting accounting and financial management related decision support systems – Peoplesoft
- You will be looked to in developing original ideas and recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of IS operational & capital budget management and reporting processes.
- You will be tasked with reviewing and analyzing financial information – using strong Excel modeling skills – to meet the complex, varied, and sometimes ambiguous, management needs.
- 5 years financial analysis/accounting experience with healthcare OR non-profit experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Finance, or Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Financial forecasting and financial modeling techniques
- Proficiency in Peoplesoft Financials
- Finance, Accounting, and Budgeting experience in a healthcare provider environment
- Internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR)
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.