|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||May 31, 2019|
Our client is a government institution near the Lakewood, CA area. They're seeking a Techno-functional PeopleSoft Finance Analyst for a contract-to-hire position!
Description of duties:
- Will provide functional support for the development associated with upgrades, new enhancements, and/or help desk issues. The tasks involved can include any of the following:
- Help desk ticket analysis and problem-solving, business process development and/or enhancement, communications (internal and external to the Finance project team), application solution design, project planning, specification development, system documentation, testing, and application configuration;
- The incumbent will be responsible for the planning, analysis, design, and functional support for the development/projects associated with upgrades, new enhancements, module implementation, and production support of the PeopleSoft Finance application; work with all Information Systems (IS) teams and 3rd Parties to provide oversight for design, and ensure quality and standards are met; prepare design specification, test scripts, perform testing; provide issue resolution, business process and user guides; coordinate efforts with project managers, technical developers and other analysts as necessary; and support the ongoing implementations and upgrades for PeopleSoft Finance Applications.
- Coordinate program and functional specification development/testing as well as time and cost estimates for customizations, upgrades and other project activities. This includes coordination of discussions with module group and campus representatives;
- Conduct application testing (at all levels; unit, system and integration) to ensure quality and standards are met;
- Complete development as identified based on coordination with other technical SME team members;
- Undertake special projects as directed (including working with other SME teams to facilitate cross training and coverage of all application areas.
- Oversight and/or development of the functional specification preparation;
- Produce deliverables to ensure quality and expectations for standards are met;
- Validate of the testing efforts of all customization, upgrade and other releases;
- Coordinate development efforts with project managers, technical leads and other functional leads as necessary;
- Support with ongoing implementation and upgrade for baseline with an emphasis on the Modules of Procure to Pay, General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, and 1099 Processing; Query and query access group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.