|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Peoplesoft Finance Systems Analyst applicants for immediate hire. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. This will be a 6 month contract to hire position, working between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. Pay for this position is based on experience and pays up to $49.00 per hour. Local candidates only.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
Purpose of Position/Summary:
The PeopleSoft Financial Systems Analyst has junior to intermediate level knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics/business intelligence. The focus of this position will be supporting the business system processes of the organization primarily driven by PeopleSoft. This includes planning, design, development, implementation, integration and testing, and monitoring phases within the system development life cycle.
- Provides systems analysis & design input into technical projects to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management
- Conducts data mining activities. Generates reports using SQL, SQR report writing, Oracle BI Publisher, and Excel.
- Develops backend PeopleSoft processes utilizing App Designer and PeopleTools
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested for stakeholders making use of the PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) lifecycle management tool
- Manages and automates processes and the secure transmission of data (SFTP and SMB) between servers and users
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures
- Develops, coordinates, and implements testing plans for functional processes during system development and quality assurance
- Develops technical documentation of business system processes
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #167583