|Date Posted||October 28, 2020|
We're seeking a Peoplesoft ERP – FSCM - Business Analyst for a FTE opportunity located in Gainesville, FL
This position requires gathering information from several sources, analyzing and summarizing the information to draw conclusions and make decisions. Policies and knowledge of procedural framework are used with considerable discretion. The employee must assimilate customer requirements, utilize standard IS methodologies, and gather information from various sources when designing solutions for business needs for projects with defined scope. This position is largely self-directed, working within a general framework established by management. Under general supervision, the incumbent of this position is responsible for managing procedures related to information systems support within IT department, including system design, implementation, troubleshooting & training. Develops workflow analyses to facilitate the automation and integration of manual processes, and assists in the development and administration of automated Hospital-wide Finance and Supply Chain initiatives and pilot programs. Serve as a liaison with Information Technology staff on fulfilling future vision by aligning with Information Services line of business goals, customer needs as well as day to day technical support issues
Bachelors Degree preferred or five years of relevant work experience. Examples of relevant work experience are skills such as project management and IT business system implementation coordination. Requires working knowledge of the information technology field, which can be immediately applied to the HealthCare environment with minimal orientation and training.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Participates in meetings with IS management to analyze existing systems and policies and recommends new procedures and/or revisions in order to ensure maximum utilization of current and/or future resources.
- Align with departmental line of business goals.
- Prepares workflow analyses of manual processes for conversion to automated systems.
- Frequently reviews existing systems to ensure departmental needs and objectives are being achieved; makes recommendations for modifications as needed.
- Assists in the development of training materials, and in providing training to staff involved in pilot projects. May provide training to staff in other departments as needed.
- Serves as the liaison between different department and Information Technology, and occasionally with service representatives.
- Evaluates, for the purpose of upgrading systems in a cost effective manner, hardware and software options when user applications expand and/or higher performance capabilities are needed.
- Assists with the development and administration of hospital-wide initiatives and pilot programs by participating in the selection of vendors and in the development, planning and coordination and implementation of training programs for different departments.
- Participates in short and long-range departmental information technology planning.
- Reviews and evaluates potential information systems for their value in the Finance and Supply Chain environment and the integration of such systems to other departments
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots computer problems relating to software packages, hardware issues, security, password problems, etc.
- Assists in monitoring and revising ongoing management information and reporting systems to ensure their continued appropriateness.
- Keeps informed on state-of-the-art technology required to support the department on an ongoing basis.
The individual we seek should preferably have:
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills
• Team Player skills with a Positive Attitude
• Good leadership and project management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Works effectively with a minimum of direction
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]